Sudden Sundate: The Pililla Wind Farm + My 1st Vlog!


One Sunday morning, I was surprised the boyfriend showed up outside my house in a car when I have told him many times the day before never to drive alone because I'm worried he's not that good at it yet. I'm not the "World's Most Supportive Girlfriend" ok. But he made it to my place alone so I thought maybe he can really do this whole driving thing, you know?

So instead of getting mad, I just had him drive me to the vet to visit my dog Gogi who was confined because of Parvo [he's okay now ^_^]. And so I can also watch him drive and yell at him when I'm starting to see my life flash before me.

Well, it wasn't bad at all. For someone like me who can't drive and whose only basis for saying so is that I didn't die, I'd say he's a good driver.

So after checking on Gogi at the vet, we headed to Antipolo and had the car blessed at the Antipolo Cathedral.

We didn't have anything planned for the day actually, no movie we'd like to watch or whatever. He just wanted to drive and I just wanted to be with him while he drives. Awwww.

That's how we ended up at the Wind Farm in Pililla, Rizal since it's kind of near where I live, 30-45 minutes from my house I guess?

I took random videos of him driving on our "first road trip ever" and thought Hey! I should make a vlog! So here it is:



I'm not even sure if this should be called a "travel vlog"?! I guess it's more like a my-boyfriend-got-a-new-car-and-we-decided-to-take-it-out-for-a-long-drive-vlog. It just so happened that the Pililla Wind Farm was in the area so we thought we'd drop by and check them windmills out.



There is actually a coffee shop there but we didn't even bother going down the steep and slippery hill to check it out anymore. I think we stayed there for like 30 minutes then hit the road again so we can go back home before the sun sets.

I have yet to come up with a title or hashtag for the travel videos I'll be making soon *picture my excited face right now* so please bear with this one for now. I've been watching a lot of travel vlogs lately and got really inspired to make more myself so I promise to do better next time, take better shots, maybe get a better camera, wear better clothes(?), and basically not look as shittty and busabos as I looked in this video.

Anything else you'd like to share to me when it comes to making travel vlogs? I'd love to get more tips and ideas so please do share them in the comments!

PS. I'm so happy to be back! :)

Comments

  1. I'm no pro when it comes to travel videos and I know that I still have a long way to go when it comes to shooting and editing but what I can suggest is that take a lot of scenes/clips for like 3 seconds each para maraming transitions and so that it won't bore the viewer kasi normally when people see the same scene for a long time, they'd wish that there's another scene para maiba naman. That's what I learned from watching travel videos. Hope that helps :)

    Your first travel vlog is not bad actually. I hope you make more!

    PS: Welcome back!!!

    Aneth // Summer Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aneth for the tips! Will definitely keep those in mind when I make my next vlog! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for your first travel vlog! Just like Aneth, also not a pro, but I've edited a few travel videos. I would agree with the 3sec clips, I learned it from Corinth Suarez. So as much as possible, transition every 3secs or so. In the past I would showcase a scene for about 10secs and I get bored after a while of watching it, hehe. Also be careful of copyrighted songs 'cause youtube/fb takes them down, syaang editing. But overall, I enjoyed your first travel vlog! More to come hopefully in the futureeeee! And welcome backkkkk!

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ochi! I did take some of you and Aneth's tips for my 2nd vlog! Had a few issues with the song I used too huhu but hopefully ok na sya! Heheh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts