Scream Queens-Inspired Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriends This Christmas


Watching the two-hour season finale of Scream Queens the other day made me remember the girlfriends I used to have and hang out with and missed so much but haven’t really had the chance to catch up with lately because I’ve been so freakin busy (and lazy to go out).

But even if I suck at staying in touch, there’s not a day that I never thought about any of them, I swear. In fact, everytime I watch my favorite TV series, all I could think of is that if I was as gross rich as Chanel Oberlin, I'd dress all my girlfriends like the other Chanels but instead of giving them shitty gifts like Chanel #1 does, I’m actually going to give them something they’ll surely love because I’m nice like that.

But since I am not disgustingly rich (yet) and while I'm still nice, I thought I’d share with you guys some really cute gift ideas for your girlfriends in case you’re still struggling in deciding  what to give them for Christmas now that it’s only what, 15 days away? See how time flies?

Gift Idea #1: A STRING OF PEARLS

For that girl friend who likes girly stuff and is a total drama queen like Chanel #5, a string of pearls can help them add an instant Daisy Buchanan vibe to all of their girly outfits!

Gift Idea #2: PEARL-STUDDED EARMUFFS

Because why not? So what if we live in a tropical country? Earmuffs are cute. And they're even cuter when studded with pearls like this one that Chanel #3 is rocking so hard!

Gift Idea #3: PEARL CHOKER

If you haven't noticed yet, chokers are the IN thing right now! And what better way to jump into a trend without looking cheap than doing it the Chanel #2 way? For your girl friend who likes to live tweet every split second of her life and will most probably live tweet her death too, give her a pearl choker!

Gift Idea #4: PEARL DROP EARRINGS

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend. But bviously, pearls are, too! At least for the Queen Bitch and her minions. If you have religiously followed the entire first season of Scream Queens like I did, you'll notice there's not an episode where the Queen of Kappa Kappa Tau didn't rock pearls! May it be an oversized pearl necklace or this super dainty pearl drop earrings, pearls are definitely the key to successfully channeling Chanel Oberlin!

You see, you don't really need to stress yourself out on gift shopping. You don't even have to go through all the stores at the mall! Just pick a theme for all the gifts you would like to give, like how I focused on Scream Queens, and choose a one stop shop of all things dainty like PearlsOnly.com and voila! Now, all your girlfriends can channel any Chanel of their choice this Christmas!


Comments

  1. I love Scream Queens haha! would love to have those fancy earmuffs Chanel 3 always has! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arianna Grande is on Scream Queens??? Must binge watch this over the holidays. Aaaah!

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard great things about this show! THis makes me want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts