Streetstyle Favorites from Japan!






















I am a HUGE sucker for Japanese fashion. In fact, it has been a long-time dream of mine to be able to go to Japan! I wanna see the places, the people, the fashion, their culture - everything! And I guess I'm gonna have to live there to be able to do all that. When I look at pictures of Japanese people in their kitschy crazy Japanese fashion as they go around their busy Japanese streets eating their cute Japanese foods, I'd be like "I should be Japanese. I belong there." LOL.

Oh well. Enough with the daydreaming. I just dropped by to share you guys the coolest outfits I found while browsing through Tokyo Fashion and Style Arena's galleries. I can't even pick a fave because I just love them all!

Photos from Tokyo Fashion and Style Arena ♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts