I'm Miss Sugar Pink!

I'm not even going to try to explain why I've been gone for yet another lifetime. All that really matters now is that I am back. And I have pink hair.


I was excited and scared to go all out pink because I honestly thought it wouldn't look good on me. But you see, I was born with F*ck It Attitude, so I went for it anyway and got lucky!

I loved it! I used Manic Panic's Cotton Candy Pink hair dye and it turned out exactly the way I hoped it would. I loved it so much so I took a dozen selfies:

(90s chokers - DIY)
At work, I am the only girl with cotton candy hair!


(Pearl & roses headband - DIY, cat star studded shirt - Christmas gift from last year)
It fades really fast though. It's only been a week since I had it on but the pink isn't that bright anymore. I don't want a very pastel hair after all because I am definitely going for a brighter pink next time! Excited? Not as much as I am!

Comments

  1. Love your hair! It suits you well :) I really want to dye my hair lavender but I don't think I could pull it off.
    By the way, how do I follow your blog? I can't find the follow button haha.



    Emma Amitis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts