Ready to kill?

Here's yet another work outfit from last week when I met up with my good friend for dinner and a quick catch-up session before my shift. :)



Top - thrifted, blazer - thrifted, leggings - thrifted, chuck taylors - thrifted, purse - thrifted

My black and white habit dies hard. Sometimes I even think it's never going die. But what's a girl to do? Black and white is the answer to all my "what the eff am I gonna wear today?" dilemmas. For some reason, the good black and white stuff always comes up the last minute to rescue me! It just always saves the day! :)

Anyway, here goes a few shots of me and Juju. Because you know, cats.

Comments

  1. nice outfit! rocker chic..
    you really do love your cat..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love thrift-ing too. And what great thrift finds you have. :)

    PS. I hope we can follow each other on GFC. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts