eagle eye cherry pie




Thrifted x DIY muscle tank top , thrifted leather skirt, thrifted leather rucksack, thrifted Converse sneakers

Two awesome things about this look: ALL THRIFTED. ALL FAVORITE. 

I cannot even begin to express how much I love this top, this skirt, this bag, and these chucks. The red bandanna wrapped around my head wasn't thrifted so technically speaking this isn't really an all-thrifted look so I lied but I don't care. LOL. The fact that 99% of the items in this look came from thrift shops paradise already makes it All-Thrifted so whatever.

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time making sense here. I'm just really busy right now, got a shitload of things to accomplish before Saturday but I'm trying really hard not to be too busy to update the blog because I know the moment I start slacking off again, I'll come spiraling back down to the pitchblack pit of the lazy blogger's hell and it would take me months or even years to get back on track again--I wouldn't like that, you wouldn't like that, and my stalkers definitely wouldn't like that!

So I'm here, struggling in juggling my crazy beautiful real-world life and whatever-kind-of-life I have here (online) because no matter how complicated, effed up, and tiring it can be sometimes, I can say now that every little thing I do makes me truly happy. :)

Comments

  1. Love this outfit! Especially with the addition of the heart sunglasses. Cute & rocker at the same time. xx

    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Sort of my style. :) Galing you found all of those in ukay! I hardly ukay these days hehe :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirt, backpack, sunglasses...really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds girl! My fave is the skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this outfit. Your skirt is a-ma-zing! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit so much!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT a great thrift find, dying over that leather skirt.

    I hope you can enter my giveaway! It ends today and there will be TWO winners!
    http://ttylusa.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/1000th-post-giveaway/

    xxx
    Maria Nichole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts