Goodbye Summer

Top - thrifted | Shorts -  thrifted x DIY | Thong sandals - SM Dept. Store | Sunnies - Quiapo

This was supposed to be my "Hello Summer!" post 2 months ago. But as they say, time flies when you're having fun. Didn't notice summer was over until I came out of work today to a heavy rain outside our building. Yeah, it's all over. Just like that.

At the risk of sounding so effing cliche', life still goes on. Instead of wallowing over what was lost, I choose to move forward and brave the unknown. Whatever happened over the summer, stays there. I do not blame anything or anyone just as much as I do not regret a thing at all. Everything happened for a reason. Of course we don't always love it when things change, but let's face it. There is nothing constant in this world. It would be a total bore if everything stays static, wouldn't it?

All I know right now is that I'm not afraid to keep on living. (Yes, that is a line from an MCR song. stfulol) All good things must come to an end. Not because it's all over, but because you need to prep yourself up for better things to come. I'm not gonna say I'm a hundred percent ready for what's in store for me, what I'm sayin' is: I am not afraid. That's it. That's enough. That's all I really need.

So...farewell, summer. Until we meet again. :)

Comments

  1. love the outfit! and such an awesome place to take photos too!

    x


    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love the backdrop as well!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are totally awesome, perfect light and colors and stylish outfit ! Life is about changes and special moments, the important thing is to live the best of each happy moment I think =) so I loved also the written post ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shorts! im dying to go thrift shopping! hope to go soon! great finds!

    Hope you stop by my blog as well :)

    Figure Of Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your floral top and sunglasses!!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts