A Doll Moment

Dress - thrifted | Tights - Beats For Fashion | Shoes - Dorothy Perkins | Bag - thrifted
Skull ring - DV | B*tch connector ring - Eastwood Bazaar

Been wanting to wear this dress for the longest time. It was one of my recent thrifted finds that I never got to blog about sooner because I had a bad case of lazy the past 2 months. That's why I'm ecstatic to have finally worn it today! My friends at work thought I looked cute. Haha. My favorite friend even said I looked like a doll! But seriously, I think it's not me. It's the dress! A total gem!

Comments

  1. THIS dress is so stinkin cute! love the bow!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress and cool rings!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is too cute for words!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute! the bow tie matches you so well <3

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress!! You look SO cute!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts