Neon Roses

Floral bodycon dress (worn as a top) - Topshop | Shorts - DIY | Heart sunnies - DV

Don't I look like one of those Nutella-obsessed-hipster-girls on Tumblr here? Haha. Anyway, these shorts were once upon a time a pair of ugly pants that I decided to revamp. Cut it short, ripped it up on most areas,  and of course, poked some studs here and there. It doesn't look very dilapidated yet when I took these photos, but after just one wash, it has transformed into the most perfect disaster-stricken short shorts I've ever had! I'll be wearing this a lot next week so watch out for it! XD

Comments

  1. Yes you do xD but is still cool :) love the print of your bodycon, you look great

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried ripping up my pants once, & it didn't turn out so good. yours look super cute! i'm inspired to give it another go. :D


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bodycon print! and the shorts look great, very creative :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your shorts!

    kiss



    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts