Bow Overload




Dress - thrifted / Blazer - thrifted / oxford shoes - Divisoria

I've got good news ya'll! The house renovation that's been going on for the past 6-7 months is *almost over! And I've already seen a lot of nice spots to take outfit shots in! Hihi But since the other rooms are not yet finished, I took these pictures at my cousins' new room with yellow walls! We've also got red and purple walls and I can't wait to take pictures with them too! But you know what I'm most excited about? The ROOFTOP! ^_^

Anyway, this is what I wore to work last night. Yeah, unfortunately, we're back on night shift. I didn't wear the blazer though because I changed my mind the very last minute. I wore a brown leather jacket instead because I thought the blazer won't keep me warm enough inside our office/freezer. So, there.

Comments

  1. very cute dress !

    http://thetimeisgrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :) Happy for you! Nice to have great spots to take outfit shots :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    JOIN MY 2012 Welcome GIVEAWAY!
    Lots of prizes up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the red blazer and those shoes are killer! :D nice to hear the 6-7 month renovation is over~~ wow a rooftop sounds nice! take pics~ keep in touch <3

    -Joyce
    www.carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! The bows are cute.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts