skeletons in my closet












Thrifted top, shorts & Doc Martens. DIY accessories.

Hey guys! How are y'all doin? ^.^ Well, if you ask me, nothing much is going on in my own little life that's worth sharing except for one thing: I had the best weekend last Saturday cuz I went on a secret date with the boyfriend. haha. That's all thank you. WTF I really can't think of anything else to say. I just popped by to show off my latest thrifted treasures: my skeleton top and a new pair of short shorts! ;)

Comments

  1. hi nik! loving the shirt!:) and the doc martens are love! i want one!

    Btw, can't wait to style the cardigan i got from your shop! thank you for the freebie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much AVA!!!! Can't wait to see you wearing your cardi from Lovechild Vintage! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skeleton top!! and the sexy opening at the back!! :)

    <3 hazel
    thethriftycloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely style and amazing top!
    check out my look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look super cute with the leopard bow! :) and bakit secret date? haha

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. SONYA: Thanks dear! I will!

    REG: Thanks! Hehe I was raised by an old maid! And as we all know, old maids HATE all kinds of male species! Haha my mother hates my boyfriend to the bones so I have to lie about going out with him hence the "secret date" ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such a good find for that top!!! absolutely love it - its so cool :] thank you for your lovely comment. we really appreciate it <3

    hope you'll come visit us again soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I see that you're obsessed with Gossip Girl. ME TOOOO!!!!! My friends and I are going to have a dress-up party for the finale!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts