guns n' roses n' spots




Guns n' Roses tee - DV
demin shorts - thrifted
leopard print cardigan - thrifted
aviators - Quiapo


Hello everyone! I'm trying my very best to keep this blog alive so here's a new post--new outfit for y'all my 30 lovely followers! ^_^ Actually, these photos were taken months ago but I was slacking off so I forgot to post them. And besides, I just got back home from the city and I haven't taken new photos of new outfits yet (boo!!!!) BUT! Classes are suspended tomorrow because of the "super typhoon" Juan, so that means the sun will be a no-show, which only means its the perfect time to take new photos of outfits and stuff!!! Wee!

Comments

  1. i love it! <3 especially the leopard cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is really nice and very cool! Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage find!!! That cardigan is fabulous!

    bubbs

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute! u have really great style! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your leopard print cardigan and nice pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts