afterschool











 cardigan from Surplus Shop, Just G. tanktop, Topshop floral leggings, thrifted purse, thrifted shoes

I texted the boyfriend to bring the camera and meet me up at school after my 6 to 9 class last Friday because I wanted to take photos outside! Those Christmas lights were all so pretty to look at, so I wanted to take advantage of it cuz I'll be going home to Isabela tomorrow!

To my dismay, none of MY photos turned out the way I wanted them to be. Everything's all blurred and ugh. I just hate them all, that's it. Of course I blame it on the person taking my photos. *sob*

My only wish this Christmas is for the boyfriend to realize that this [blogging for fashion] is my passion and I want him to be a part of it. :( At times like these, I feel even more envious of Rumi, Andy and the other fashion bloggers who have awesome boyfriends who take awesome photos of their girls! :(



**So Seph, I need your help in here! Mmmmkay? I know you can do better than this. Love ya! xoxo

Comments

  1. love love your outfit :) and nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai.sute the bag,your leggings,amazingg..
    http://shallomanita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My only wish this Christmas is for the boyfriend to realize that this [blogging for fashion] is my passion and I want him to be a part of it. :("

    that's how i feel too! my boyfriend couldnt understand the fact that i love blogging as well. he thinks its just a waste of time, so he never takes my outfit photos. i have to ask a friend to do it.. sucks haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts