Friday's 10 Happy Things Vol.5


It's hard not to be happy on a Friday like this. Especially with this weather and the weekend being tomorrow? I can't think of any valid reason to be grumpy right now! So, I'm sharing some of the little things that made me happy this week:

1. My blog rising from the dead. After months of completely taking it for granted, I was finally able to fix some of the links that weren't working, made a few edits on my About Me page, added a Contact page, changed the header (again), and even managed to post decent updates.

2. Got a lot of love from my previous post on "How Working From Home Changed My Life". Few months ago, I joined this Facebook Group for freelancers so I shared the post to them and aside from the heartwarming amount of "heart reactions" it got, they all said it was so funny and totally relatable. And because of the positive feedback....

3. I'm suddenly so inspired to blog again. *rolls eyes on self* I know I've said this a million times before. I know that I'm starting to sound like that guy who made you a thousand promises - and broke them, also your heart. But isn't this a normal writer behavior?

4. It's been a week since I had my hair cut short and I don't regret it yet. And that's new. That's actually never happened before. I've had short hair before but just a day or two after the haircut, I usually find myself drowning in regret and self-hatred. Not this time though, so that's a first.


5. New The Pretty Reckless Music. I've always been a huge fan of Taylor Momsen and have religiously followed her activities outside Gossip Girl. So new music from her band, The Pretty Reckless, really excites me like a cat hearing its human open a can of tuna.


6. HIDDLESWIFT! And this Instagram account just for them. And the fact that a lot of people are fuming mad about it, praying for it to be just a publicity stunt, or a joke, or a fling, and for it to be over ASAP but LOL people. LOL. Go, Taylor! Go! Date all the men these nega netizens are drooling over and dreaming to marry someday and break all their hearts haha!

7. Everything my cats do. Actually, I think I'm just going to include my cats on my weekly happy lists. What, they make me happy from Monday through Friday!

8. Reading about this town in Turkey that's devoted entirely to house stray cats. Stories like this make me wish that at least one those drug lords the government is hunting right now decides to bury all this money somewhere in the mountain at the back of my house and I end up finding all the moolah and then I'm gonna buy a huge land and turn it into a cat sanctuary like Samsun, Turkey.

9. This trailer for Why Him? Awesome cast! My kind of comedy movie! Definitely going to see this!


10. THIS. I've been wanting to write and share about what my current relationship is like but I kind of want to keep it to myself as well. But I guess I don't have to bother anymore because this Thought Catalog article just did it for me. Every line just hits the spot. At one point while I'm reading it, I was like, wait, is the writer talking about me? About us? Everything is so on point. But this is my favorite:

Can you say the same thing about your current relationship? Or are you more into the we-need-to-be-together-24/7 and we-need-to-do-everything-together type of relationships? Read the whole article and let me know what you think!

And there goes the 10 little things that made me happy this week! Share yours too by joining Helga's blog link up, Friday's 10 Happy Things! Don't forget to leave a link so we can check it out too! ♥

Ditz Revolution


Comments

  1. Your happy list cheered me up. Haha! First, I love Taylor so yes swiftie sister! Second, I tend to be in and out about blogging too. Maybe that's really a thing. Third, thank you for sharing that trailer. It's so funny that I need to see that one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hello swiftie sister! I'm glad I was able to cheer you up somehow! :)

      Delete
  2. Blogging can be a chore sometimes but when we remember why we love it in the first place, we always go back to it.

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your are starting to be inspired in blogging again. I am still finding my 'inspiration' since I stopped blogging when I had my vacation last May. Keep it up!

    awaitingdisaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you think, i would like to be more independent in my relationship to be honest
    please, have a look at mine http://ilikeyoubutipreferpizza.blogspot.com/ if you have time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! I think it's very liberating to be in love with someone but not really die without them, did I even make sense there? LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts