Friday's 10 Happy Things Vol. 3


Thank God it's Friday! I've been wanting to do another Friday's 10 Happy Things for the past few weeks but my schedule has been all over the place lately. But I swore to do one today because I just can't let this day end without sharing you guys about the little things that have made me happy this week!

1. I thought I was going to drown in sadness when I missed the Carly Rae Jepsen Live in Manila concert last Monday because I was poor and was saving my last money for something really important. It broke my heart to not make it to the show but I got over it pretty fast!

2. And that's all thanks to my own Carly Rae Jepsen-y concert at home in my boyfriend's boxers and T-shirt and a pair of mismatched socks with my laundry rod as the mic stand and a roll of black garbage bag as the microphone, and of course, with my cats as the audience who obviously weren't having any of it. And even if my cats would rather stare at walls and lick their balls while I'm singing "I really really like you!" at the top of my lungs, there's really no one else I'd rather have as an audience but these four-legged furry jerks!

3. Finally got a "decent" Internet connection at home. That was the thing I was saving my money for so I had to let go of the CRJ show. I need it for my job, for my hobbies, and my business as well. I had to switch from PLDT Home Bro Ultera to Globe Tattoo Home Broadband because after only 1 month of decent Internet connection from PLDT, everything just went downhill from there. I've cursed every agent, every technician, and every manager I've talked to just to get them to fix their mess and do something about their shitty service but not one thing has changed. So I gave up and had to find a better ISP.

4. Staring at my cat Alaskito's face because he's so tall and handsome as hell!

5. Finished binge-watching the first season of Gotham! Told my boyfriend, who hasn't seen it yet, to catch up ASAP so we can finally watch it together because...

6. Gotham's second season premieres on Monday! *runs around the room screaming in excitement*

7. Jimmy Fallon's crazy Wheel of Musical Impressions with Ariana Grande who did awesome impressions of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Celine Dion. I've seen it many times the other day but I'm watching it again tonight!

8. Hailee Steinfield's super feel-good track "Love Myself". If hearing this song doesn't superboost your confidence and self-worth and appreciation, then I don't know what else will! "I LOVE ME! GONNA LOVE MYSELF, NO I DON'T NEED ANYBODY ELSE!" It's an anthem for independent girls! I sing this everytime I refill my water dispenser and I have to carry that heavyass water jug by myself. ;)

9. Going to the supermarket and realizing it's that time of the year again because Mariah's All I want for Christmas, Britney's My Only Wish (This Year), and Last Christmas are playing! And then it hit me...

10. There's only 96 days to go until Christmas! Gaaah! This season always make me feel inexplicably happy and I don't even know why! Aren't you guys excited?

And there goes the 10 little and simple things that made me happy this week! Share yours too by joining Helga's blog link up, Friday's 10 Happy Things!


Ditz Revolution

So, if you're happy and you know it, don't just clap your hands, stomp your feet, shout "hurray", and do all three! Write about it and make it a habit! Don't forget to leave a link so we can check it out too! ♥

Comments

  1. Gotham is on Monday na?!? Woohoo! Excited to watch season 2! :) But more importantly, lapit na mag-Christmas!!! Less than 100 days na lang pala!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? next thing you know, 2016 na! haha

      Delete
  2. I'm excited too and I don't know why. Haha Maybe its the Christmas air, pero in reality its a sad holiday for my wallet so I shouldn't be this happy.Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Ariana Grande's Wheel of Musical Impressions! She's so on point (and damn entertaining!)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts