Dead Flowers



Topshop dress worn as a top, Thrifted leather jacket, Thrifted ruffled skirt, Thrifted leather rucksack, Punkberry leopard printed flats, spiked headband by Lovechild Vintage

Today, I have officially logged back in on the blogosphere. Hurray! I have taken this blog for granted too many times and I promised myself that I'm not gonna let this year end without bringing TNS back to life. So that explains why I'm here now, doing what I've always loved to do: dress up and write about it.

Anyway, I wore this to work last Saturday. Yes I work on Saturdays and yes I actually made it inside our building wearing such a tiny skirt. That's because I have a new job and a new office now! I'd love to tell y'all about the crazy changes I went through while I was neglecting this blog but I'm too lazy to tell stories right now. So I'd probably save that for another entry cuz I've got loads lined up! ^_^

For now, I'm just happy to have finally risen from the dead. How about a warm welcome-back-b*itch hug?
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave
 --Dead Flowers | The Rolling Stones

Comments

  1. Wow, I doubt I could get away with a skirt like that at my work! Love the way that you styled it, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Love your skirt and flats!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your dress!! You are so pretty :)


    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the top/dress is super fun


    herpersona.blogspot.com/
    herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you look gorgeous, I love the 'edge' on your outfit by the leather jacket!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: Win 60 euros to spend on BoumanOnline (brands like Buddha to Buddha, Ice Watch, Trollbeads and Calvin Klein) by joining my GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, your look is so cute the jacket is amazing!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that badass jacket and headband! great to see you back! :)
    thanks for commenting and visiting my blog!
    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey we both post an outfit with spike headband! ;D And you look sooooo cute on that!! Def love the whole ensembles. ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Spike Headband <3

    http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! Cute look! love the floral, ruffles, and leather combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this post a lot! Keep up the good work!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit! i love the edgy jacket paired with the floral top

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts